The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Minimum requirement to obtain this skill ::Character Level 8. Skill Points needed : 0|
Fishing skill can add another fun activity to your daily adventures while helping to keep the worlds Water clean. This is a wonderful skill and if you get lucky you can even pull up some valuable items!
There are two types of fishing...
- To auto fish use the fish skill near a body of water and drag one's bait into the slot.
- The items obtained will depend on the quality of one's bait.
- Using expensive bait can get one higher leveled equipment and higher quality fish.
- There is also a chance of getting gems from fishing.
Manual Fishing (Big Catch Fishing)
- To manual fish one would need a fishing rod which can be bought from the fishing NPC.
- Just like auto fishing, one would need to use the fish skill near a body of water to activate it.
- Drag one's bait into the slot and click start.
- To catch a fish, stop the bar once it hits the center.
- After that, keep the bar in the blue zone by using the left and right mouse button.
- Use the scroll wheel to reel the fish in.
- Do not do it too fast or else the fish will be released.
Guide to Manual Fishing
- You rely on the mouse for manual fishing.
- First, Equip the Fishing Pole and then use the fishing skill.
- When the bar pops up, left click when the "Hook" (Red Line) is on the transparent Fish mark.
- Wait until a Fish Head pops up on the blue bar along with some numbers at the bottom.
- Your goal is to keep the Fish between the two red lines with mouse clicks.
- When you want it to go right, right click. Left = vice-versa.
- Now while you balancing the fish between red zones, you need to reel it in.
- Rolling the mouse wheel down decrease the distance, up increases (Dunno why u would want to roll up)
- Don't Reel it in that fast since there's a danger bar on the left.
- If the Danger Bar hits the top or your fish goes past the red area then you just lost one bait.
- Reel it in until zero and viola! you just caught something.
- Rinse and Repeat.
- Any type of non-consumable is usable as a bait. However, some people prefer to buy worms from Owner of Fishing Hole.
|Bait Pic||Bait Name||Cost||Location|
|Grey Worm||50 Cegel||Upstream of Glasis River|
|Red Worm||100 Cegel||Upstream of Glasis River|
Baits & Fishing Results
- List of Baits and Fishes in Japanese (For a more comprehensive list)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.