Main page update
Hi all, your friendly local Wikia Gaming helper here!
I've been working on a new main page layout. Hopefully you have read about the skin and ad changes at Wikia's New Style on Central Wikia. If not, I hope you'll have a look.
One of the changes is a block of two ads on each main page. It's possible that they won't always show up, but to ensure your main page continues to work properly when they do, you need to update your main page column formatting code with new column tags.
I have drafted a main page using the new tags on User:Kirkburn/Dev which I hope you can take a look at - feel free to edit it of course. The main change to the layout is the fixed width of the right column. This still allows a lot of customisation - for example see these main pages - w:c:muppet, w:c:wowwiki, w:c:ffxi.
If you encounter any problems with the new tags, please let me know. I have also considerably cleaned up the code.
You also need to consider the move to Monaco skin, and whether you want to customise the skin for this wiki. For examples of customisation, see Memory Alpha, Millitary Wikia, Rappelz or even (if you really want to see what can be done) UK Transport Wikia.
Or, you can choose one of the defaults. Please let me know what you prefer!
- I've made a few tweaks and put the new layout live. It's got all the info from the old version, plus features and hugely cleaned up code. I hope it is to your liking! Kirkburn (talk) 11:34, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
Since this is the official wiki for Seal Online, we wanted to make the wiki's appearance more closely match the official site. So I just finished designing a new custom skin, which is now up and running. I hope everyone likes it. :-) JoePlay (talk) 21:28, October 7, 2009 (UTC)
- More lively, great job. Lite 08:30, October 15, 2009 (UTC)
- I think it looks great, very professional --Squilibob 06:00, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
- I haven't been editing since i don't play this anymore but i try to check once a few months to see how's the wikia doing. I'm amazed at the colors and banner on top. Thanks guys for the great job. :) --Tofy 04:59, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, just in case if you didn't know, Seal Online have change after Seal Online Plus and continue changing with Seal Online Eternal Destiny. The official website also been redesigned. I'm suggesting that Seal Online Wikia get a new look because there will be new contents will be coming up. Besides that, Wikia also getting a new look. I've discussed this in the official SO forum and waiting feedbacks from the community. Livedlooz 00:41, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- What is your ideas for a new design? I don't like what wikia have done to this wiki, so we should change what we can. --Squilibob 21:55, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
Today, 'balance update' have come to Seal Online Blade of Destiny. There are many update to skill as well as new skill. What is the best way to update? Completely change the old skill, or add the revision, side by side with the old?
Antariksa (talk) 06:22, September 7, 2016 (UTC)